ALART: Get Professional Graphic Designs for Your Business At an Afforddable Price!!!!!
ALMOST FREE

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts
ALART: Get Professional Graphic Designs for Your Business At an Afforddable Price!!!!!
ALMOST FREE

BBNaija’s Cocoice celebrates birthday with beautiful photos

BBNaija 2017 ex-housemate , Cocoice, has released beautiful photos to celebrate her birthday. Here’s what the rapper wrote as she shared the photos;

“A new year, a breath of fresh air,
testimonies to share, wonderful circle,
life in a new and different dimension,
finding Love, stories to tell, living a life
you dreamt of, Mojisola you are a
woman surrounded with friends that
have turned family and today you are a
year older than you were yesterday and I know you put your heart into only the
things that matter, you are contented, a
free spirit and even I celebrate with me.
Celebrate with me. Happy birthday 🎈
🎂🎊🎁🎉 My wonderful team
invited me for a suprise birthday shoot.
God bless you guys I Love you so
much”


Post a Comment

0 Comments