ALART: Get Professional Graphic Designs for Your Business At an Afforddable Price!!!!!
ALMOST FREE

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts
ALART: Get Professional Graphic Designs for Your Business At an Afforddable Price!!!!!
ALMOST FREE

Okonjo-Iweala not interested in presidency



Former Minister of Finance Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala took to facebook to distance herself from a campaign urging her to run for presidency in 2019 with the president of the African Development Bank Akinwumi Adesina, as her running mate.
The campaign has a Facebook page “okonjo-Iweala/Adesina 2019 Rescue” dedicated to it with over 25,000 people liking the page so far.

“I have nothing to do with this,” Mrs. Okonjo-Iweala said of the campaign, in her Facebook post. “I urge those behind it to stop, as I am focused on other things.

“While I thank those who want to have my name constantly in the headlines for one important position or the other in the country, rest assured I am fully occupied with my international assignments and loving it,” she said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments