ALART: Get Professional Graphic Designs for Your Business At an Afforddable Price!!!!!
ALMOST FREE

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts
ALART: Get Professional Graphic Designs for Your Business At an Afforddable Price!!!!!
ALMOST FREE

What Would You Do If Someone Try This Nonsense With You In A Public Bus?

Some people are just senseless.. I can bet with my life, If anyone try this Sh!t with me ehn, Na blow I go take comot the person teeth 😡
I can bet it, The comment this post will get on Naijaloaded will make you cry while laughing..
Now, Imagine you are in a Public bus heading somewhere and then this happens, see below:-

BE Sincere – What Would You Do If  Someone Try This Nonsense With You?
Drop your comments.
Mine (Master Khoded) => As For Me I Will GEGELY Ask Him To Return My Money, If He Refuses Ama Collect Something Very Useful From Him. (Which Kind Play Be That)
You nko?

Post a Comment

0 Comments