ALART: Get Professional Graphic Designs for Your Business At an Afforddable Price!!!!!
ALMOST FREE

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts
ALART: Get Professional Graphic Designs for Your Business At an Afforddable Price!!!!!
ALMOST FREE

Ozil: Contract Decision Will Soon Be Made

Mesut Ozil says discussions over a contract with Arsenal are in the works and a decision will be made soonest.
The Arsenal attacker has a contract that will expire in the summer of 2018, but he has been constantly linked with an exit this summer.
However, Ozil insists he is comfortable at Arsenal and a decision regarding a new contract at Arsenal is soon to be decided and he believes they’ll overturn their dismal run of form that puts their qualification for Europe at a great risk.
He told German newspaper Der Welt: “Do you think Arsene Wenger tells the journalists [about my future] before he tells me? I know him differently.
“I have a contract until 2018 in London and I feel very comfortable there. We’ll talk soon and then make a decision.
“My dream is to win the Champions League. Why not with Arsenal? Of course, we just have a difficult time and are not satisfied with sixth place.
“I am convinced, however, that we will catch up again soon. Let’s see what the future holds.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments