ALART: Get Professional Graphic Designs for Your Business At an Afforddable Price!!!!!
ALMOST FREE

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts
ALART: Get Professional Graphic Designs for Your Business At an Afforddable Price!!!!!
ALMOST FREE

Is Kendrick Lamar Taking Aim At Trump, Drake In New Song ‘The Heart Part 4’?

Is Kendrick Lamar Taking Aim At Trump, Drake In New Song ‘The Heart Part 4’?

Kendrick Lamar on Thursday night released a new song called “The Heart Part 4”, which is currently on Spotify, Apple Music and Tidal.
The new track, which is serving as a sequel to the ‘Heart’ demo tracks he ‘put out before his studio albums’, is a continuation of an ongoing series spanning his discography.
In the new song, Lamar starts off rapping about his success and traveling “round the atlas in this spaceship candy-coated,” but, about halfway through the song that lasts nearly five minutes, his rhymes turn political.
He then launched a dig at the US President Donald Trump, saying:
“Donald Trump is a chump, know how we feel, punk / Tell ’em that God comin’ / And Russia need a replay button, y’all up to somethin’ / Electorial votes look like memorial votes / But America’s truth ain’t ignorin’ the votes / It’s blasphemy, how many gon’ blast for me? / I prophesied on my last song, you laughed at me / Oh when the shit get brackin’, don’t you ask for me / How many leaders gon’ tell you the truth after me?”
Kendrick potentially dissed Drake with an apparent reworking of his ‘Pound Cake’ lyrics:
“Tables turn, lesson learned, my best look / You jumped sides on me, now you ’bout to meet Westbrook / Go celebrate with your team and let victory vouch you / Just know the next game played, I might slap the shit out you / Technical foul, I’m flagrant, I’m fouled / They throwin’ me out, you throwin’ the towel”
Kendrick recently spoke about a forthcoming record earlier this month, saying:
“My focus is ultimately going back to my community and the other communities around the world where they’re doing the groundwork.

Post a Comment

0 Comments